Build Magic 💖
It’s so clear to us that technology evolves but people stay the same. Our client is solving for passion economy and with all the evolution in technology, today we can solve for that in brand new ways.
At their core, they’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where they live and love building magical products that make their users feel ‘wow’ inside. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. They build at the intersection of the scientific and the romantic.
Qualification / Requirements
We live in a hyper-competitive and fast moving environment, so our attitude is impact-driven. We're constantly in a struggle against time, looking for ways on being more productive, in order to achieve the ambitious goals we set for ourselves. We like processes and agile ideologies, but don't let it hinder our performance and slow us down.
- You could either be working with our Product Designers & Managers to improve the design and implementation of our existing products, build an entirely new line of products. We're open to figuring out the right fit based on your skillset.
- Own the entire product experience as you will be the one delivering the final product to the consumer.
- An understanding of RESTful APIs - and comfortable pushing server-side developer to build them the way you want
- Good familiarity with most of the React JS in-built and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Participate in code reviews and help collectively solve complex problems like routing, repo structure, isomorphic rendering, automated performance benchmarking integrations, etc. Who should apply?
- We're looking for experienced developers who take pride on their code rather than the frameworks they know (although good programmers know the right frameworks).
- One's who don't settle. They are brave enough to dream big and work hard to achieve it.
- Having experience with the latest web technologies such as React.JS, ES6, WebPack, PWA is an added advantage. If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch.